viernes, 3 de diciembre de 2010
I've got a test on Monday and I don't know what to do anymore. I am trying to study for it, but am having absolutely NO luck. It's another stupid math test, and I know I did good on the last one with a 90%, but this one is really driving me crazy and I don't understand why because the math in this is actually better than the math from the other test...URGHHH.
and then I've got one more week until finals.
ONE more week. Can you believe it?
I can't believe how fast time has passed this semester. I was reminded of the dates the other day and was absolutely astonished by it.

Andres at 15:00 |

1 Comments:

Publicar un comentario


At 8 de enero de 2012, 6:16, Anonymous AnĂ³nimo said........
Hi! I am here new. I agree with you that maths is horrible. I will have test from that on Tuesday ;/ wow 90% I admire. I would like to pass test from math like that tests ;)My adres blog: agus-memories.blogspot.com if you want to check out.Englisch is not my native language so propably i made many mistake.
Take care. I waiting for your answer!