jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010
I was doing some self analysis today while I was sitting in my psychology class. We were learning about child development and parenting styles, and it had been scientifically proven that if someone had a good relationship with their parent during infancy, then it would affect the way they would develop romantic relationships in the future. I figured out that must be my problem. I have been told that I did not have a very good relationship when I was an infant. I was a very difficult child and wouldn't allow anyone to hold me and I would push myself away from my own mother and cry all the time and I never slept or participated with anyone at all. I think that this may also have something to do with the way I interact with people in real life. I do think I am a pretty difficult person at times. And, when I hear stories of my youth, I can easily relate it to the character that I am now. I can be social when I want to be, but most of the time, I am depressed, not social at all and I hate the majority of most people. Go figure since most people these days tend to be idiots anyway. I hate idiots so fuckin much. You have no idea. I dunno, I just thought it was pretty interesting and I wanted to raise my hand like all the other people were doing, but I didn't feel like talking about all of this in front of all those people.

I also had a VERY bizarre dream about math and time last night. I had a dream that time was turned backwards. Instead of the time going from 4,5,6...etc time would go back like 4,3,2,1...etc. And we would read time in polynomial factored form, so that in order to read the time, 6 o clock it would be displayed like (x+6)(x-6)(x+6)(x-6) and so forth. I don't know why it was in that order to be honest, but I woke up in the morning and felt VERY refreshed and energized like I had just had one of the greatest sleeps on my entire life.

Etiquetas: ,


Andres at 10:55 |

3 Comments:

Publicar un comentario


At 21 de octubre de 2010, 12:25, Blogger Cubby Cubby Chan said........
Yeah I am like that to. I don't know, I'm just very anti social around people. Like, I know the answer in my classes and can't stand the way the students choose to answer because...I don't want to talk in front of everyone. There is also a very strong fear of being wrong. It's not as bad as it used to be when I was younger but I still get a heavy gulp in my throat before I speak or if I make a mistake, almost like I'm going to cry.

Then again, I never really had a good relationship when I was first born because my mother got sick after she gave birth to me. So I wasn't really held by her until 1 week or 2 later. :-T

Your dream about math sounds so funny, XD. It makes my head hurt thinking about it! HA HA HA HA. Like even trying to read it hurt my head, stupid brain trying to turn back time ;A; YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T UNDO MISTAKES!!

Also, sexy picture, hee hee. you showed that to me yesterday :3
 


At 21 de octubre de 2010, 22:28, Blogger Maria said........
Yep, I think Math is a pretty cool guy.
 


At 25 de octubre de 2010, 8:45, Blogger steak said........
I feel like if we ever met in person you would hate me OTL. I had a really great relationship with people when I was a kid, but now I dislike touching very much unless I know someone really really REAAAAALLY well. At least 4 years :T And I come off stupid at times cuz I forget shit a lot and OTLOTL

That math dream sounds confusing....I wish I could have a refreshing dream for once. TEACH ME HOW