martes, 3 de agosto de 2010



At the top are some pictures insaneandroid from DA and I did together on iscribble T_T The last one is my OC Jax and then the second is just some stupid shit that we did because he loves me so much or something like that. It was supposed to be me, but he drew me like a fat retard >.> AND HE KNOWS IT. And then on the top is a yuri picture I did of Plain and Tate from the college XD I couldn't help myself with that. They make the perfect girls love couple I tell you!! So yeah, you can click on it if you want to, I dunno.

As for other stuff...well nothing much. School is starting soon and I have to work all the days after tomorrow. I hope they give me a day off on Sunday at least T_T Blasted weekends...but it's not like I had any plans so...meh I don't really mind.

Andres at 19:41 |

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario


At 4 de agosto de 2010, 15:29, Blogger PunchMe said........
okay so now that you've drawn them, I cannot help but like this pairing very much haha;;; I wonder what Leppy thinks lol
but anyways it's a bummer about school and especially work but considering I'm only 16 I work for 6 hours yay- but your shift is probably longer because you're a whole lot older so yeah...I'll be with you in spirit man! ;____;
 


At 4 de agosto de 2010, 23:55, Blogger kogane said........
orz;; It took me a while to comment because I honestly don't know what to say. Well firstly, I want to draw Plain nekkid now, and that I can't draw yuri. ;A: But alas, I'll try to draw something... eventually.

But I really hope you do well in your studies! D: /sends good vibes/