miércoles, 20 de octubre de 2010
♦I have a hole in my backpack that I refuse to fix right now. I know that I have to do it, but I'm too lazy and don't really want to. I just wish someone would do it for me to be honest
♦Someone at work basically said that everyone else at my job was gorgeous and good looking, but then I asked about me and all they said was "You've got 'something'" and then they added, "you're "alright". Talk about a downer, man. That comment made me feel horrible.
♦I did HORRIBLY on my math test. I thought I had studied so hard and then when it was in front of me and I was halfway through the test, I could feel the fuckin tears welling up in my eyes and I wanted to give up SO bad. I felt like crumpling the paper and kicking the desk, and I was almost going to do it, but I just suffered throughout it and tried as best as I could. I'm going to fail my math class and I feel like shit.
♦ and the cool guy just saw me on deviantart commenting on an anime picture. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm such a loser now.

Andres at 8:18 |

3 Comments:

Publicar un comentario


At 20 de octubre de 2010, 10:36, Blogger lacrimode said........
Oh my gosh, that guy on your header is so beautifulululul

And screw that person at work, they don't know how cool and hip you are >:-U
 


At 20 de octubre de 2010, 16:27, Blogger Andres said........
Mesca: I have NO idea who it is, but I liked his style. I mean, how can he make those glasses look that cool!?
 


At 21 de octubre de 2010, 21:46, Blogger Maria said........
I'll do it for you. Mail me your backpack. Put some candy in there too. I mean, I'd still fix it even if you don't put candy in there, but candy would be nice too. Just sayin'. But oh, not that nasty stuff with the chili powder.