martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

New layout has just arrived! I like this one a lot better to tell you the truth. It seems more like home...or at least the kind of home I would like to have one day. As cheesy as that sounds... Anyway, have had a dull toothache in my back molar for about 5 days and I really don't know what the cause of it is. I brush my teeth a lot...well sometimes I don't brush it twice a day and I have been eating a lot of sweets lately, so that might be it I suppose. I think my teeth also started to get more sensitive after I started eating ice. I mean, I don't really chew on it because I am scared of what it can do as damage, so I just suck on it, but perhaps the cold has some effect on the tooth. I dunno, sensitivity? Anyway, I just hope it goes away soon because I don't have money to go to the dentist and I remember one time a tiny chip fell off my tooth and that's where the pain has been. There doesn't seem to be an infection, but every now and then it hurts from where it fell off. I think there was too much plaque on it that day or something... and it was a build up because I remember when I was younger the dentists would always tell me not to forget to brush that part. I am going to try not to worry about it.

Etiquetas: , ,


Andres at 11:41 |

0 Comments:

Publicar un comentario