martes, 23 de noviembre de 2010

Bye Bye

Who says that anymore? My friends never say that to me because of the formality that comes along with it. Afraid to be judged by wrongful and spiteful actions, the childish behavior of this sentence makes them vulnerable for attack. They are always the victims. They like to believe what they see is not what is before them. What is there is not always there. What is not, is not always not. What is the life is not always the result of death. The heads of my humane sanity spiraled and I clutched the sides of it while grinding my teeth and chewing on a rat’s nail. The rat being a being in this situation. A being with no control of his life, nor his atmosphere. In control of nothing and everything. Being in that situation drives him crazy. Jumps off a hill. Runs through the water. Climbs towards the galaxy and opens his mouth in awe at the amazement of life. This is the kind of thing that brings humans together. The intelligence of the brain says not to create such circumstances. We are controlled. We are not controlled. Life is controlled. Life is not controlled. The moon watches us every night.

Conspiracy Theory

A thoughtful process has awakened Who is the paranoid one now?

Staring through black eyes with the shallow existence of the dead forest. I don’t know what to do with this gaze. I don’t know what to do with this knowledge. Harassment of all sorts surrounds me and the breath inside brings my soul to oblivion. There is no mercy or justice. I only smell a longing for acceptance and an awakening to try harder than I have ever tried before. Gasping with the breath that was given me, it all seems clear. The light comes. Grabbing it now. Oh so close.

I will not give in to this idiotic panic.


Andres at 15:40 |

0 Comments:

Publicar un comentario