jueves, 4 de noviembre de 2010

Today in psychology was really funny. I think it was good for me to laugh that much actually because it made me feel a hell of a lot better. We were learning about facial expressions and how to tell if people are lying and what not and all that other good stuff. But anyway, Mr. Contrera's was teaching us how to make the actual faces so that we could guess it from our classmates. We had to get into small groups and elect a person to try and make the faces. It was kind of funny because nobody else wanted to do it, so Daphne, this other girl and I just pointed to Gustavo and he was like, "oh no", but he ended up doing it anyway! So, anyway Mr. Contreras started reading the instructions..."Raise your eyebrows, tense your eyelids, lower your jaw" and stuff like that and then when the face was completed he asked, "Now, what face was that?" and some guy was like, "Stupid?" and then my professor said, "Actually, it's supposed to be surprised" and everyone started laughing. I dunno, maybe it sounds totally lame when I talk about it, but it was fun because everyone else was laughing about it. gosh, i probably sound pathetic don't I?

Etiquetas: ,


Andres at 13:08 |

4 Comments:

Publicar un comentario


At 8 de noviembre de 2010, 10:37, Blogger blogname212 said........
No you don't sound pathetic at all. The little things in life are great, doesn't always matter if others understand it or find it lame, those are your thingies and they should always be treasured, because it matter that they make YOU feel better. ^^

P.s. I fell in love with the sketch on the left. I can't stop looking at it, it's so perfect. <3
 


At 9 de noviembre de 2010, 9:02, Blogger Andres said........
Arta:
Oh! The guy on the left is my OC named Cobra ♥ He's so freakin old. I think I have had him since...well since I was a senior in high school lol, which isn't that long ago I suppose. Probably about 3 years or so. Maybe I should draw him more XD
 


At 9 de noviembre de 2010, 10:26, Blogger blogname212 said........
You should, you should. <3
 


At 15 de noviembre de 2010, 3:23, Blogger Gadriann said........
That's good to know man. Have a bit of laughter in your life is good once in a while. I'd love to be in your class, lol. X) And you don't sound pathetic at all.